Body measurements and engravings according to customers drawings or samples. There are several design- possibilities for the engraving to fit the embossing material (metall, wood, plastics, paper, cardboard etc.)
- Tooling steal
- Copper (electrodes)
- Cast Iron
- Light alloy
- Sharp faced
- With surface
- Concave, convex
- Dot stress / low stress engraving for minimum surface force
- Positive / negative for raised imprints
- Print readable or not readable (mirrored)
- Special engravings (logos, block dies, etc)
- Blind embossing
- Cold/hot imprint
- Negative embossing (print marking from opposite side)
- Colour imprint
- Hot foil / thermo- transfer marking
It’s possible to galvanize and harden the stamps. The galvanized surface offers the possibility to use the stamps in acid or hygienic environments.
We are manufacturing machine holders for your stamping dies, as a standard or drawing part.
Our large stock provides a huge range of different dies / dimensions. Please make an inquiry, we’ll contact you.